Available for the family with children under age 18, to:
- Prevent family breakdown.
- Relieve a crisis resulting from illness, unemployment, violence in the family, loss of housing, etc., and stabilize the situation.
- Strengthen the family's ability to manage independently.
- Prevent child abuse or neglect.
- Assist in court investigations, such as child custody disputes and independent adoptions.
Services may include:
- assistance with homemaking and improving parenting skills
- day care to relieve family stress
- other activities to improve family functioning