An offender/defendant referred by the Court (or by transfer from another locality) to Riverside Criminal Justice Agency is responsible for contacting this agency. The offender/defendant is to call Riverside Criminal Justice Agency within 24 hours of Court action or release from incarceration at (804) 733-2760 to schedule and appointment. If contacting the agency after hours, please leave your first and last name along with the court in which you appeared, clearly on our voicemail.
The following information will be discussed during the intake process:
- Demographics (includes full name, social security number, date of birth, employment, substance abuse usage, etc.
- Instant offense, current charges and known disposition
- Victim relationship to offender/defendant
- Referral documentation
- Review and signing of the Conditions of Probation/Supervision that includes standard and special conditions of supervision.
- Review and signing of the Authorization for Release of Information form.
- Review all court costs and fines/restitution obligations.
- Substance abuse/anger management assessment will be conducted if needed.