Should an emergency shelter be opened, information will be broadcast over CODE RED, county social media accounts and local media reports.
If you evacuate to a shelter, please plan accordingly by bringing the items below.
Items to Bring with You
- A list of allergies, medical conditions and medications currently taking
- At least a three- to five-day supply of medications
- Change of clothing and footwear
- Comfort items such as a special blanket, pillow, etc.
- Contact lenses or an extra pair of glasses
- Personal entertainment, such as:
- Handheld video games with extra batteries
- Sanitation supplies including:
- Personal hygiene supplies
- Plastic garbage bags
- Toilet paper
- Special items for infant, elderly or disabled family members such as:
- Baby food, walkers
- Disposable diapers
- Familiar comfort items