PGEC Enterprises, LLC Fiber to the Home - Update
Presented at the October 24, 2017 Board of Supervisors' Meeting
Presented by Mike Malandro, P.E.
Chief Executive Officer
Prince George Electric Cooperative
Since We Last Met
- On June 16th, Prince George County IDA approved the $1,000,000 inducement grant to PGEC Enterprises, LLC.
- Starting on Sept. 1st, applications were sent to members in the Newville area.
- Oct. 12th, hosted community meeting at Newville United Methodist Church.
As of Today [October 24]
- Prince George Electric Cooperative has installed over 50 miles of fiber backbone for its electrical system.
- We have over 100 applications for Internet service.
- On Oct 23rd, started distribution network construction for new fiber services.
Fiber Availability Index
| Lilly Lane
||Covey Rise Lane||Chatham Road||Leonards Lane|
| Turkey Trot Lane
||Buck Chase Lane||Danita Lane||Blackwater Court|
| Goose Haven Lane
||Pole Run Road||Silvercrest Lane||Kanak Drive|
|Hines Road||Teakwood Court||Old Stage Road||Easy Street|
|Pleasant Grove Drive||Adelia Lane||Centennial Road||Hollywood Drive|
|Leisure Lane||Charlottes Way||Quail Run Lane||Bent Tree Lane|
|Shannons Lane||Yancy Lane||Lawyers Road|| Heritage Road (Garysville substation
to Old Town Road
|Lancaster Farms Drive||Coachouse Lane||Scotts Creek Drive|
|Beagle Chase Lane||Winward Road||Brockwell Road|
|Cedar Lane||Otter Road||Old Town Road|
| Lebanon Road (between Hines Road
and Wards Creek)
| Hitchcock Road (between
Hollywood Drive and
Click here for a copy of the presentation.