When calling the Fraud, Waste & Abuse Hotline, please leave the following information:
- Circumstances of the incident
- The department and subject involved
- Identify any evidence that is available
- Identify any available documentation and location
- Dates, times, names, and places
- Credible witnesses
In summary, the message should include: who, what, where, when, and how of the incident.
If you wish to be identified or contacted about the status of the report, you must leave your contact information.
Fraud, Waste & Abuse Hotline