PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY EXPANDED FARMERS’ MARKET
FEATURING CRAFT AND FOOD VENDORS
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2012
The Prince George County Expanded Farmers’ Market Featuring Craft and Food Vendors will take place at Scott Park Pavilion (6380 Scott Memorial Drive, Prince George, VA 23985) on Saturday, September 29th from 8 AM to 2 PM, rain or shine. ADMISSION IS FREE!!! All are invited! This event is co-sponsored by The Woman’s Club of Prince George County in conjunction with the Prince George County Farmers’ Market and will have plenty of shopping and dining activities for all to enjoy in a family-friendly environment.
Schedule of Events
8:00 am Prince George County Expanded Farmers’Market Opening (Scott Park Pavillion and Playground Area) Farmers’ Market Vendors will remain open for the entire event.
11:00 am FREE Balloon Tying Demonstration provided by Unity Baptist Church
1:00 pm Balloon Tying Demonstration Ends
1:30 pm The Woman’s Club of Prince George County 50/50 Raffle Drawing. Tickets are $1.00 each and can be purchased at The Woman’s Club of Prince George County “Crafty Treasures” Booth. You do not have to be present to win.
2:00 pm Expanded Farmers’ Market Closes
- AAA Designs and Gifts – vinyl hand-painted and embroidered items
- Steve and Christie Crittenden – primitive crafts
- The Woman’s Club of Prince George County “Crafty Treasures” – hand craft items and 50/50 raffle
- Reierson Woodworking – hand made wood crafts, pens and hand-painted glass
- Mike Maples – scrimshaw jewelry
- Joy Galloni – hand crafted note cards and altered books
- Laura Burton – framed photography
- Carlessia’s Unique Designs – unique inspirational items
- Sweeter Than Honeycomb – hand craft items
- Martha Newton – tote bags, braided rugs
- Stacey Allen – hand craft items
- Skeens Print Shoppe – hand craft items
- GFWC James River Juniors Woman’s Club – fall Mums
- Premier Designs – jewelry
- Silpada Designs – sterling silver jewelry
- Joyce Street – Avon home products
- Thirty One Gifts – bags, etc.
- Pampered Chef – kitchen products
- Layne Coyne – Mary Kay, mbroidery, fruit pies
- The Woman’s Club of Prince George County – “Ye Olde Bake Shoppe” - home made baked goods
- BBQ Bliss - Pork and Chicken BBQ
- GFWC James River Junior Woman’s Club - hot dogs, chips, drinks
- Tastefully Simple – baked goods
- Body by Vi – prepackaged health foods and nutritional shake demonstration
- Carson Volunteer Fire Department – popcorn and snow cones
- Brenda Bakes – cake and brownie pops
- Delia Hathaway – home made fudge
Please call 804-722-8657 or email FarmersMarket@princegeorgeva.org for more information.
The Woman’s Club of Prince George County
Beth Lipp, Communications and Public Relations Chairman